You might have heard about Brother printers, that they make reliable and professional printers. Several people who have to use printers professionally usually opt for a brother printer rather than others because initially, a brother printer would cost them more. Still, for long-term purposes, people consider brother printer the best.
However, Brother printers might require professional handling, and therefore they might break down if not handled technically. Different people come across various errors with Brother printers related to default usernames or passwords. This guide will brief you on how to reset your Brother printer default username and password both, without having to do anything technical!
So let’s get started!
How to use the brother printer default password?
The default username and password for most of the models of Brother printers are more or less the same. Using the Brother printer default username and password is a no-brainer. Please make sure that you follow the steps mentioned below appropriately to avoid any nuisance;
- Firstly, you can see the Start button on your printer icon, and please make sure that you click on it and then select All programs on the desktop.
- Next, you have to select the Brother printer MFC-XXXX LAN or MFC-XXXX and Remote set up.
- Please make sure that your printer has an efficient network connection.
- Next, you have to enter the password.
- “access” is the default password for most of the Brother printers. Therefore we suggest you try it.
- Moreover, to change the default password, you can go for web-based management. However, we will also give you a short guide on resetting the default password for your Brother printer.
How to reset the default password for brother printer?
If you own a Brother printer, you must know that you cannot use this printer for printing purposes without a default password. You do not need to worry if you cannot set up the default password. It is a bit technical process, but make sure that you follow the steps mentioned below correctly so that you set a default password successfully for your Brother printer in no time;
- First and foremost, you have to open a web browser.
- Next, please make sure that you type (http://machine’s IP address) without the brackets. Besides, you can also use the print serve machines if not the exact IP address.
- Next, you need to ensure that you type in the default password “initpass” for your Brother printer.
- Then, you have to make your next click on the Administrator tab. However, in some cases, you might not find the tab. In this case, make sure you click on Log in Password.
- You will see a new window popped up on the screen, where you will have to enter your new password.
- You can set whatever password you want to create.
- Another window will pop up for confirmation of the newly set password.
- Please, do not forget to click on submit when you have successfully set the password.
- How to Connect Brother Printer to WIFI
- How to Fix Brother Printer Offline Windows 10?
- How to Reset Brother Toner
- How to Fix Brother Printer in Error State
- Why is my Brother printer not connecting to Wifi
- How to Install Brother Printer Without CD
Undoubtedly, Brother Printers rule the professional printing industry because they are incredibly reliable and work efficiently on large scales. Besides, they also save people a lot of money if used in the long run. However, users might encounter a few errors related to the default username and password for Brother printers.
Therefore, in this article, we have tried our best to brief you about using the default password for your Brother printer and how you can reset it easily and quickly! We hope it will prove helpful!