Being an enthusiastic gamer, you may be familiar with the fantastic Discord app that has made communication more effortless than ever for the online gaming platform. Besides, not only gamers but people in business also use the app for holding essential meetings with coworkers. The Discord continues to gather a great audience with every passing day owing to its exceptional features.
The unique app has a user-friendly interface that you can use without having to know any rocket science. Moreover, you can communicate on Discord through many ways, like you can share media, share your screen with friends while playing games, that too with audio, you can go for video chats, etc.
Well, many of you might not know that you can get a blank name and invisible avatar (display) on your Discord account. It is not a task too difficult to do. However, by the time you finish reading the article, you will get your hands on how to get an invisible Discord picture and name on whatever device you use Discord.
How to have an invisible Discord name?
You might have noticed several times when you use Discord that your friend’s username or profile picture is not appearing, and you might have asked yourself, how come it’s possible? Well, in a moment, you will also know how easy it is to get an invisible Discord name and profile picture.
You might have reasons to get a transparent name and avatar on Discord, and so do other users. Follow the guide as under to get your invisible name on Discord;
- Begin with copying the special symbol given below to your clipboard. You have to put this special symbol (without the brackets) later in the username box.
- Next, you have to open the Discord app, and you can open it wherever you want to, be it a web browser or on your PC.
- Navigate to the ‘user settings,’ present in the lower-left corner and click on it.
- A list will appear under the ‘user settings,’ where you have to click on ‘my account.’
- Once ‘my account’ opens, you will see an ‘edit’ button.
- Make sure you click on the ‘edit’ button in ‘my account.’
- Now is the time to use the special symbol that you copied earlier. Make sure that you paste that character in the ‘username’ box appearing on your screen.
- Do not forget to click on ‘save’ to get all your new changes saved.
You might think that why do we put special symbols in the username box and why not any other character. Well, Discord does not possess the ability to read symbols. Therefore putting symbols as username will cause the username to appear blank or black because Discord cannot read it.
How to have a discord invisible profile picture?
Having a transparent Discord profile picture is a simple and straightforward process. All you need to do is to follow the guide sequentially as below;
- Begin with downloading the image that we are attaching with the link here. (discord transparent avatar).
- Next, you have to open the Discord app on either PC or web browser at your convenience.
- Then you have to navigate to the ‘user settings’ present on the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Once you open the ‘user settings,’ you will see a list under it. Make sure you click on ‘my account.’
- When ‘my account’ opens, you will see your avatar or profile picture on the screen. Here you have to select ‘Upload Avatar.’
- Make sure you set the same picture as your avatar on Discord that you download earlier from this guide.
- Please do not forget to click on ‘save’ once you have set your transparent profile picture on Discord.
- How to Fix Discord Screen Share No Audio
- How to Fix Discord Awaiting Endpoint
- How to Fix Discord Overlay Not Working Error
- How to Fix Discord Update Failed
- How to Get Someone’s IP From Discord
Undoubtedly, Discord provides you with best and unique features unlike any other communicating app and supports your privacy. In this article, we have tried our best to let you know how to get an invisible name and avatar on Discord quickly and smoothly, that too in a compact manner. We hope it will prove helpful!