What is PS5 voice assistant feature?
Sony provided their PS users with another amazing console a couple of years ago, the PS5. Though the popularity of PS5 among gamers took time due to the COVID-19 pandemic, enthusiastic gamers still managed to buy and test the console. The PS5 is a multitude of exceptional features, and the ‘on-screen reader’ is one of them.
If the ‘voice assistant’ feature is turned on, on your PS5, you will hear a female voice that is reading everything that appears on the screen. It will bother you at some point, and you would want to turn it off.
How to turn off PS5 voice?
Many people turn the feature off already while they set up their PS5. However, some people might not care about dealing with such features initially until something bothers them. Since the female voice assistant feature becomes unbearable, certainly you would like to turn it off.
Here are the steps to turn off PS5 voice:
- First, you have to get back to your PS5 home screen, where you need to navigate the ‘settings.’
- So, for the ‘settings’ icon, you can find it on the upper side of the screen. You will have the menu in front of you.
- Next, you have to find the ‘accessibility‘ option; once you get there, please choose it!
- Once you have the accessibility screen opened up in front of you, go for selecting ‘screen-reader‘ on the left.
- You will have’ screen-reader options on the right side of your screen.
- Lastly, you will have to turn off the feature by clicking ‘X.’
Certainly, PS5 has tons of extraordinary features that the gamers admire a lot! However, not all the features are helpful, and many people search for ways to get rid of them. The voice on PS5 is one of the most irritating features, and many people turn it off while setting up their PS5.
In this article, we have tried our best to guide you on how to turn off female voice on ps5 quite quickly. Hopefully, it will prove helpful!