Roblox is one of the best kid-friendly online games with safety features such as safe chats. However, if a user is under 13, they cannot turn off safe chat in Roblox, only the parent of the child can manage such unrestricted accounts.
But once you become eligible and still don’t know how to do that, we suggest you keep on reading because below, we have brought the answer to your query of how to turn off safe chat in Roblox?
How to turn off safe chat in Roblox?
Simply follow the step-by-step process to turn off the safe chat in Roblox:
- Log in to the Roblox account, or create one with this link here.
- After that, navigate to the “My Roblox” icon on the top of the screen.
- Click on it, and from the drop-down menu, select the ‘Account‘ option.
- Scroll down under the Account to the ‘Update Parent’s Email Address‘ option.
- Click it, and you will need to update your email address.
- Click on the activation link from your mailbox sent by Roblox.
- A new page will open, and click on the ‘Privacy Mode‘ settings.
- There you toggle the ‘safe chat‘ button Off.
- Finally, click the ‘Finish Verification‘ option to save the settings.
The same above steps can be followed to turn ON the safe chat, only you will have to choose turn on instead of turning off.
Roblox allows parents to set certain restrictions for their children; the kid-friendly online gaming community offers children a mesmerizing gaming experience and prepares parents to see who their kids interact with. Hope with our detailed guidelines, you can turn off the safe chats when needed.