How to reset toner on brother mfc-9340cdw?
Here’s how to manually reset the toner on the Brother MFC 9340CDW.
- Firstly, turn on your printer and press ‘Fax’ on the touch screen.
- Press the home button so you can go back to the main menu.
- The keypad will be lit up. Locate the ‘Asterisk’ key/button on the keypad and memorize it.
- Go back to the main menu again by pressing the back arrow.
- Now you have to reveal the toner cartridges by opening the printer’s lid.
- Press and hold the ‘Asterisk’ key for 5-7 seconds.
- A new menu will be displayed on the LCD of the printer.
- You have to select now the cartridge you want to reset. (K= Black, Y= Yellow, M= Magenta, C= Cyan, HC= High Capacity, STD= Standard Capacity Cartridge, SHC= Super High Capacity Cartridge)
- ‘Reset?’ option will appear on the screen. Select ‘OK’ to reset the desired toner.
- Finally, close the printer’s lid, and voila! Your brother mfc-9340cdw toner has reset.
Brother mfc-9340cdw is an advanced printer designed with a toner counter to keep track of how many pages each cartridge has printed. Once the cartridge has reached its maximum potential to print pages, the printer will notify you to replace the toner. However, sometimes the printer can be wrong; therefore, we have provided you with the brother mfc-9340cdw toner reset steps so you can get rid of the false message.