Uproar Wireless headphones have been the talk of the town since their launch. These headphones might not offer the most luxurious design, but the bass and battery life are worth the money.
If you recently bought these, most likely, the first question to pop in your mind was how to pair uproar wireless headphones? If you haven’t been able to figure it out yet, we have listed the process step-by-step to make the uproar wireless pairing easy for you. Read the complete guide to understand the process!
How to Pair Uproar Wireless Headphones
Follow the steps mentioned below for a successful pairing.
For Skullcandy wireless uproar pairing, the first step is to switch on your uproar wireless headphones. Typically, you would have to hold the power button down for at least 5 seconds to turn the device on. A blue LED will blink to indicate that the headphones are powered on.
Find Your Uproar Wireless Device
After switching the headphones on, you need to turn on the Bluetooth on the device you want to pair with headphones. After turning the Bluetooth on, find your uproar wireless device on the list of available devices.
- Go to the settings of your device and tap the connectivity option.
- Find Bluetooth in the connectivity window and turn it on.
- Select your uproar wireless device from the list of nearby devices.
- Go to the settings menu and search for Bluetooth.
- Turn it on and select your headphone device in the list of “other devices.”
- Go to the Apple menu and tap system preferences.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and find your uproar wireless device.
- Tap on the option of your uproar device and click “accept.”
- Go to the settings and search for Bluetooth. You can also search for Bluetooth on the search tab directly.
- Turn the Bluetooth on and click on “Add Devices” to add your uproar wireless device.
After successfully pairing the headphones with your device, you will hear a confirmation sound in the headphones. The LED will also stop blinking.
If your headphones are not successfully pairing or you want to reset them for any other reason, simply hold down the volume up and volume down button together for some seconds. Release the buttons when you hear two beeps.