SoundPeats is one of the leading audio headphone designers and makers. The global brand has had worldwide expansion since 2013, and their wireless audio devices have received acknowledgment for an easy snug fit, quality audio, and touch-sensitive features.
If you have selected a new pair of earbuds by SoundPeats and are finding difficulty with pairing, don’t worry; we have brought some simple SoundPeats pairing methods that can assist you in no time. Let’s get started!
How to connect Soundpeats earbuds?
Following are the guides to follow step by step for the successful pairing of your SoundPeats with smart devices.
Make sure to charge your earbuds before you use them.
- Take out both the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the multifunctional buttons for at least 1 second.
- The earbuds flash in white color LED to confirm SoundPeats earbuds are powered on.
Usually, after powering on, the earbuds enter into pairing mode directly. You will have to follow different steps to connect your earbuds as a single (Mono mode) or as a pair (Stereo Mode).
- Take out both earbuds from the charging case and observe the white flash at first.
- After a few seconds, only the right earbud’s indicator will start flashing in red and white color. It means they are ready to pair.
- Activate the Bluetooth in your device and scan for ‘’SOUNDPEATS Q32 Pro R’’
- Hit the name on the available Bluetooth list and connect.
- As soon as you take out the earbuds from the charging case, you will hear the voice prompt ‘‘power on’’.
- Turn the Bluetooth on, and search for nearby devices.
- White indicator flash will last for around 10 seconds and then the white and red flash will indicate the pairing function with a voice prompt ‘‘pairing’’.
- “SOUNDPEATS Q32 Pro L” or “SOUNDPEATS Q32 Pro R” would show up on the Bluetooth list.
- Connect the left one to your device first.
If you want to connect two earbuds separately with 2 different devices, the right earbud connects automatically as soon as taken out of the charging case.
Either you want SoundPeats Earbuds to work in Mono Mode (single earbud) or bring your music output in Stereo Mode (as a pair), you need to follow a few different steps for strong pairing.
- The earbuds enter into pairing mode with a voice prompt ‘‘power on’’ as soon as they are taken out of the charging case.
- After the white indicator flashes for 10 seconds, the red and white indicators flash for the pairing signal.
- As soon as “SoundPEATS TrueFree+ L” or “SoundPEATS TrueFree+ R” shows up, connect it with the left one.
- The right earbud will connect automatically to the devices after taking out from the charging case.
- The two earbuds initially flash in white once taken out of the charging case.
- Then only the right indicator flashed in red and white alternatively projecting they are ready to pair.
- Turn on the Bluetooth in your device and connect with ‘‘SoundPeats TrueFree+R’’ in the list for solid pairing.
How to Factory Reset
You may need to factory reset your earbuds if the devices are not pairing for any reason. Perform the factory reset by clearing the previous data of your earbuds with the devices. Now hold and press the MFB of both earbuds for 10 seconds when in charging status. After the successful resetting, the LED indicator will flash red 3 times.
- If the earbuds are not in use for long, charge them at least once every 3
- As a safety charging precaution, don’t plug any USB charging adapter with a current over 5V/1A.
- Never charge the earbuds or charging case with a quick charger.
The above-mentioned steps are easy to follow and can help you pair your SoundPeats earbuds in less than a minute. Make sure the devices are kept near the earbuds so they can pair easily.
More to check
How to Pair Onn Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Senso Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Uproar Wireless Headphones?
How to Connect Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones?
How to Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Mpow Jaws Bluetooth Headphones?