How to Put Skullcandy Jib in Pairing Mode?
Here are the steps of the Skullcandy Jib wireless earbuds pairing process;
- First, ensure the earbuds are 100% charged before turning on the pairing mode.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and turn them off by pressing the power button for 5 seconds. Turn off the earbuds separately. (One at a time)
- Once the earbuds are turned off, press the power buttons on both earbuds simultaneously for 10 seconds to reset them.
- Next, place the earbuds back into the charging case.
- Once you see the red LED light flashing, remove both earbuds from the case.
- The earbuds will automatically sync once you hear a beep.
- Now search for ‘Settings’ on the device (laptop, android, or iPhone) you wish to pair with the Jib earbuds.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on the device and select the ‘Available Devices’ or ‘Add new device’ option.
- Your earbuds’ name will appear on the pairing list. Choose them and hit ‘Connect’.
- Finally, you will hear an audio informing you that the Skullcandy Jib wireless earbuds are successfully paired with your device.
These are some important tips to remember;
- Even though you can pair the earbuds to your device without resetting them, it’s best to reset the earbuds to avoid any future connection issues.
- Keep the device and earbuds as close as possible to pair them with ease.
- You can only pair the Skullcandy Jib Wireless headphones with one device at a time. In order to pair the earbuds with another device, you should reset them.
- Don’t wait longer than 5 minutes to pair the devices once you have turned on the Bluetooth. If you wait longer, the device won’t be able to discover the earbuds any more.
How to Pair Skullcandy Jib Earbuds to iPhone?
Following are the steps to pair Skullcandy Jib earbuds with iPhone;
- Charge the earbuds and turn on the pairing mode by taking out the earbuds from the case.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and turn on the Bluetooth on the iPhone.
- Choose the Skullcandy Jib True earbuds from the device list.
- Finally, hit ‘Connect’.
How to Pair Skullcandy Jib Earbuds with Mac?
Here are the steps to pair Skullcandy Jib earbuds with Mac;
- Charge your earbuds and then enable the pairing mode.
- Turn on the Mac device and click on the Apple icon.
- Choose ‘System Preferences’ and ‘Bluetooth’ to turn it on.
- Now select the Skullcandy Jib earbuds and hit ‘Connect’.
How to Pair Skullcandy Jib Earbuds with Android?
Below are the steps to pair Skullcandy Jib earbuds with Android;
- Begin by fully charging your earbuds and put them in pairing mode,
- Go to Settings and turn on the Bluetooth on your Android device.
- Select the Skullcandy model you own from the pairing list.
- Tap on the ‘Connect’ option.
How to Pair Skullcandy Jib Earbuds to Windows?
Here’s how to pair the Skullcandy Jib earbuds with Windows;
- Enable the earbuds’ pairing mode and turn on the Windows device.
- Choose the ‘Start’ button and select ‘Settings’.
- Now go to Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Select the Skullcandy Jib earbuds from the ‘Other Devices’ list.
- Finally, hit ‘Connect’ to complete the Skullcandy Jib wireless earbuds pairing process.
How to Reset Skullcandy Jib Wireless Earbuds?
Here’s how to reset the Skullcandy Jib Wireless earbuds to resolve connectivity issues;
- Unpair the earbuds and the device paired before.
- Next, turn off the earbuds by clicking the buttons on the earbuds for 5 seconds.
- Now press the buttons on earbuds for about 10 seconds until a red light flashes.
- Place the earbuds back in the charging case to complete the reset process.
Now you can pair the Jib earbuds with any device.
Why is Skullcandy Jib True left earbud not working?
The Skullcandy Jib True left earbud may not work due to low battery levels, connectivity issues, stuck debris and earwax, or a hardware malfunction. Troubleshooting steps such as resetting the earbuds, ensuring proper fit, cleaning the earbud, and checking for updates may help resolve the issue.
How to charge Jib True wireless earbuds?
To charge Skullcandy Jib True wireless earbuds, place them in their charging case and connect the case to a power source with the cable. The LED lights will turn solid red, and it’s recommended to disconnect the cable once the LED lights turn off. (As they are fully charged once the LED lights turn off)
Why are my Skullcandy headphones flashing red and blue?
It means the earbuds are in discovery mode. They flash red and blue lights automatically when they are in a pairing mode but not connected to a Bluetooth device. Just turn on the device’s Bluetooth and pair it with your earbuds to turn off the flashing red and blue lights.
We hope you were successful in pairing the Skullcandy Jib wireless earbuds with your device. Always remember to charge them, clean them weekly with a toothpick and a soft toothbrush, and reset them before connecting the earbuds to a new device.