How To Pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
Follow the steps listed below for crusher wireless pairing.
The first step is to turn your Skullcandy headphones on. Hold down the circular raised button for at least 3 seconds. Release the button when the LED light starts flashing. It is best to charge the headphones thoroughly before pairing them.
Find Your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones
After turning on the headphones, turn on the Bluetooth of the device you want to pair with them. Now find your Skullcandy Crusher headphones is the list of available nearby devices. Keep your headphones in the range of 3 feet from your device.
For Android Users
Here are the steps to pair the Skullcandy crusher wireless headphones with Android device.
- Go to the settings and tap on connectivity.
- Open Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Find your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones in the list of available devices and tap on the option to connect.
For iPhone Users
Here’s how to pair the Skullcandy crusher wireless headphones with iPhone.
- Go to the settings and search for Bluetooth.
- Turn the Bluetooth on and search for the option of your Skullcandy headphones under the list of other devices.
For macOS Users
Here are the steps to pair the Skullcandy crusher wireless headphones with macOS.
- Go to the Apple menu and tap on system preferences.
- Turn the Bluetooth on and select your headphones from the list of available devices.
- Tap on “Accept” if asked for permission.
For Window Users
Follow these steps to pair the Skullcandy crusher wireless headphones with Windows device.
- Search “Bluetooth” in the search tab on your taskbar.
- Turn the Bluetooth on and click on “Add devices” to add your Skullcandy crushers headphones to the list.
Once you have successfully paired your device with your headphones, the LED light will stop blinking. The headphones will give an audio message indicating that the pairing has been successful.
How to Reset Your Crusher Headphones
If your Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones pairing has not been successful, you can try resetting the headphones. For this, press the volume up and volume down buttons for at least 4 seconds. Release the buttons when you hear two beeps. You can ow follow the steps listed above to pair them again.
You can also try to switch them off for a couple of minutes and then turn them back on. If you can still not pair them with your device, restart your device.
More to check
How to Pair Soundpeats Wireless Earbuds
How to Pair Onn Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Senso Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Uproar Wireless Headphones?
How to Connect Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Mpow Jaws Bluetooth Headphones?