How to pair Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones
To connect Mpow Jaw, we simply need to put them on open connection mode and find them using Bluetooth on your audio output device. The process to connect all the models of Mpow Jaw headphones is the same, so you can use the following method for every Mpow Jaw headphone. But first, you need to know if they have an open connection.
Here’s how to pair the Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones.
Starting from your headphones when they are switched off, you need to press and hold the power button for 5 seconds until you see red/blue lights flashing. As they are flashing, your headphones are turned on and in open connection mode. You can simply start searching for them for connection via Bluetooth.
Find Mpow jaws Bluetooth headphones
To find your Mpow Jaws headphones Bluetooth, you need to follow these steps according to your device.
For Android User
- Go to settings, and Find Connections or connectivity.
- Go to Bluetooth and add a device or search for devices.
- You will easily find your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones connection. Connect and your direct audio is set.
For iPhone User
- Go to Bluetooth in the phones settings application and find your Mpow Headphones under the “Other Devices” section
- Connect and your audio output will be directed to your headphones.
For Mac users
- Go to the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Then go to System preference
- Select Bluetooth
- Find your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones from the list of options.
- Connect them by clicking on ‘Connect’.
- If it shows any rules or policies, click ‘Accept’.
For Windows user
- In your windows search box, type Bluetooth.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth is ON from the Bluetooth and other devices menu. If it’s not already ON, turn it On by clicking on the button in front of it.
- Then find your Mpow Jaws headphones from the list of options when you click on Add Bluetooth or other devices.
Look at the flash of the LED on your Bluetooth. When the pairing is Successful for any of the devices, the headphone will stop flashing. Flash turned off is a sign of successful connectivity and then you can enjoy the amazing sound quality of your headphones.
How to re-pair Mpow jaws Bluetooth headphones
Repairing depends upon the model of headphones. The most method is to hold the multifunction button till a blue light flashes on the headphones three times. In some models, you can do this by holding the Multifunction button simultaneously with the increase volume button for at least 4 seconds.
More to check
How to Pair Onn Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Senso Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Uproar Wireless Headphones?
How to Connect Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones?
How to Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones?
How to Pair Soundpeats Wireless Earbuds