How to Put Jlab Earbuds in Pairing Mode?
Once you enable the pairing mode, the earbuds become discoverable by nearby devices. The steps for turning on the pairing mode differ according to the type of Jlab earbuds.
There are two types of Jlab earbuds;
- True wireless earbuds
- Wireless earbuds
Below we have summarized the steps to put Jlab earbuds in pairing mode according to the type.
Jbuds Air, Jbuds Executive, Jbuds Air Sport, Go Air Pop, Go Air Tones, and Epic Air Sport are all true wireless earbuds.
Here’s how to put Jlab true wireless earbuds in pairing mode;
- Firstly, hold and press the multifunction button for at least 3-5 seconds.
- Now the left bud will show the white LED light, and the right bud will blink blue and white light alternatively.
- If you have Epic Air Elite, both right and left buds will blink blue and white lights alternatively. Moreover, the Go Air Pro will have a voice prompt too.
- However, if your Jlab earbud doesn’t have a multifunction button, detach the earbuds from their charging case to automatically place them in pairing mode.
Now you can pair the Jlab earbuds with any device.
Jbuds Elite, Jbuds Pro, Fit 2.0, Fit Sport 3, and Fit Sport are wireless earbuds.
Here’s how to put Jlab wireless earbuds in pairing mode;
- Press and hold the multifunction button for 10-15 seconds.
- Now you will see the blinking red and blue lights. This means you can pair your earbuds with any device.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to Android?
Here’s how to pair Jlab earbuds to Android;
- Firstly, turn on your phone or the Android table and go to ‘Settings’.
- Next, search for the ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Now click ‘Bluetooth’ and then ‘Pair New Device’.
- Your screen will display the Bluetooth devices ready to pair.
- Choose the Jlab earbuds, and now go through the pairing instructions. The instructions may involve entering a pairing number.
How to Connect Jlab Earbuds to iPhone?
Here’s how to connect Jlab earbuds to iPhone;
- Go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Bluetooth’.
- Tap on the Jlab earbuds under the ‘Other devices’
- Wait until it says ‘Connected’.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to Samsung phones?
Follow these steps to pair Jlab earbuds to a Samsung phone;
- Go to your ‘Settings’ and click on the ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Tap on the Jlab earbuds from the list and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the pairing of jlab earbuds.
How to Connect Jlab Earbuds to Mac Device?
Here’s how to connect the Jlab earbuds to a Mac device;
- Turn on your device and choose the Apple logo on the top left corner of the screen.
- Now select ‘System Preferences’.
- Choose the ‘Bluetooth’ settings.
- You will see a list of devices ready to pair.
- Click on your Jlab earbuds and hit ‘Connect’ to pair your devices.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to Windows Phone?
Below are the steps to pair the Jlab earbuds to a Windows phone;
- Turn on your Windows device and search for ‘Bluetooth’.
- Now choose the ‘Add Bluetooth Device’
- Finally, locate your Jlab earbuds from the list and choose ‘Pair’.
How to Connect Jlab Earbuds to Chromebook?
Below are the steps to pair the Jlab earbuds to Chromebook;
- Turn on your Chromebook and choose the ‘Batter’ option present in the bottom right corner.
- Now choose ‘Bluetooth’.
- Select the ‘Pair New Device’
- Finally, find your earbuds in the list and click on it to complete the Jlab earbuds pairing process.
Why Won’t My Jlab Earbuds Connect to My Device?
Here’s why your Jlab earbuds won’t connect to the device;
- The earbuds are connected to another device: If the earbuds are connected to another device, open that device, go to Settings> Bluetooth> Jlab earbuds> Disconnect/Remove Device. Once the earbuds are disconnected from another device, you can pair the Jlab earbuds with your device with the steps mentioned above.
- Earbuds aren’t charged: This is the most common connection issue in the pairing of jlab earbuds. You should fully charge your earbuds even if you don’t use them.
- The device is not in the range: Bring the Jlab earbuds and your device closer to pair them.
- The device is connected to other headphones/speakers: If your device is connected to another headphones/speaker, go to your device’s Bluetooth and choose the ‘Remove/Forget This Device’ Now you can pair the Jlab earbuds with your device.
If the above solutions don’t work, you can reset your Jlab earbuds to pair them with your device.
Here’s how to reset the Jlab earbuds;
- Begin by placing both earbuds inside their charging case.
- Now press the button on one earbud four times.
- You will see a blinking light that flashes four times. Then it will turn blue.
- Repeat the process for the second earbud.
- Next, take out the earbuds from the case and keep both earbuds next to each other.
- The left bud will turn white, and the right bud will blink blue/white. This means the reset has been completed.
Where is the JLAB Earbuds’ Pairing Button?
The pairing button is present on the back of the Jlab earbuds. It is present on both of the earbuds.
Why Are My JLab Earbuds Not Showing Up on Bluetooth?
The earbuds might not be fully charged, or they might be out of range. You can always reset the Jlab earbuds and complete the pairing process again.
The pairing of jlab earbuds process is straightforward. First, you need to put the earbuds in the pairing mode. Then, open the Bluetooth option on your device and pair it with your Jlab earbuds. Remember that you can’t pair the earbuds to your device if the earbuds are in the charging case. Also, you can’t pair your earbuds with two devices at a time.