How to print without black ink on Epson?
Here are the steps to print without black ink on Epson.
- Firstly, you have to navigate the control panel and select the ‘devices and printers’ option.
- Next, you have to look for your printer model.
- Once you find your printer, please make a right-click on the icon and see the menu.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to click on ‘properties.’
- Under the properties, you will see the ink set, and please make sure that you click on the ‘color’ option.
- Seeing the black ink cartridge empty, you have to select the ‘color set’ option.
- Please make sure that you click on ‘apply’ to save all the changes you have made.
Following the steps mentioned above helps you print on an Epson printer without black ink, with the help of color cartridges as monochromes. We assume the process is quite simple to follow!
Here’s how to make your Epson printer print without black ink for Windows users.
- First and foremost, it would be best if you stop the printing activity.
- Next, you have to move to the control panel on your desktop and select ‘devices and printers.’
- Please, find out your printer’s icon.
- When you find your printer’s icon, click on it. Then, move to the ‘quality option.’
- Under the quality option, please check your ‘type settings.’ Make sure that you set it to ‘plain paper.’
- Next, you have to move to the ‘print’ option and then select the ‘grayscale’ option.
- These settings limit your prints on Epson to monochrome only.
- Next, you have to click on ‘ok.’
- If your system supports these modified settings, you will see the monochrome indicator on the monitor, and it ensures that you can continue your work.
Here’s how to make your Epson printer print without black ink for Mac users.
- Firstly, as mentioned earlier in the ‘for windows’ section, you have to stop the printing process for a while.
- Please open up the dialogue box once you are in the ‘Epson printer utility.’
- Next, you have to open the ‘driver settings.’
- Please make sure that you make a click on the ‘permit temporary black printing’ option.
- Next, you navigate to the print settings, where you have to select the ‘plain paper’ as type settings.
- Next, you have to select the ‘grayscale’ option.
- Finally, please ensure that you click on ‘ok’ to apply the settings.
- How to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97
- How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1
- How to fix Epson printer not printing black
- How to fix Epson printer printing blank pages
- How to bypass ink cartridge on Epson printer
- How to force Epson printer to print with low ink
Beyond any doubt, it would create a nuisance for you if you find out empty ink cartridges in the middle of your printing activity. However, you do not have to worry about it if you own an Epson printer. In this guide, we have tried our best to brief you about how to resume printing on Epson without black ink, using the color cartridges as monochromes on Mac and Windows.
We hope it will prove helpful!