If you have been a PS console user for a long time, you must remember the era when you used to borrow your favorite video games from your friends. However, today, times have changed! Being a PS5 user, you do not have to take a video game from your friend in the form of discs any more.
PS5 game sharing allows you to look at the collection of all the games you and your friends have in separate digital libraries.
Here are the steps to enable game share on PS5.
- First, you have to log in to your PSN account on your PS5 console.
- Next, you have to make your move to open the ‘settings.’
- Once you are in the settings, please select ‘users and accounts.’
- Next, select ‘other.’
- Next, you will see ‘console sharing and offline play on your screen. Please check if the option is enabled. If yes, you need to disable it right away to use the PS5 game sharing feature.
- If you have successfully followed the steps mentioned above, please log out of your PSN account.
- Next, move to the PS5 console with which you want to game share.
- Please ensure that you log in to your PSN account on the other PS5 console.
- When you reach the option ‘console sharing and offline play,’ please select ‘don’t disable.’
- Lastly, please log out from this console as well.
If you are game sharing with your friend’s console, they can access your library of games using their PSN account.
In addition, you must note that you can have PS5 game sharing with only one person at a time.
Undeniably, the PS5 game share feature has made it easier for gamers to have fun while playing games of their choice from their friend’s digital libraries. No more borrowing video games on CDs! In this article, we have tried our best to provide you with information on PS5 game sharing and how to enable PS5 game share. Hopefully, it will prove helpful!