How is Facebook Dating Notification Useful?
The Facebook dating app is a challenge to all the leading dating apps. The amazing app matches your profile to another, even without your effort. Therefore, notifications on the app are useful to inform you of your potential match.
You receive a FB dating notification when;
- You have a new match
- One of your matches wants to connect with you via messages.
The notifications keep you updated on all of your Facebook account’s actions and give you all the latest information on the Facebook dating space.
If you miss a notification on your app, you will miss a chance to meet your soulmate. Therefore, it’s important to keep your notifications on, or else you might end up alone.
Don’t worry; we won’t let you end up alone even if your Facebook dating app notifications are not working!
Why are Facebook dating app notifications not working?
One of the most common causes of the ‘FB dating notifications not working issue is that the dating notifications are turned off. Most people turn off their dating app notifications because they fear getting discovered by their friends and family.
However, if your notifications are on, other reasons for notifications on FB dating app not working issue are;
- Outdated Facebook dating app.
- Poor Wi-fi connection.
- Facebook is down.
- The device’s cache data is not cleared.
How to turn on Facebook dating notifications?
Follow these steps to turn on the Facebook dating notifications;
- Turn on your device and open the Facebook app.
- Next, click on the ‘Menu‘ option and go to your ‘Newsfeed‘.
- Select the notification bar beside the dating notification.
- Finally, turn on your notifications.
The Facebook dating app will notify you when you have a potential match.
However, if you still don’t receive notifications on Facebook dating app, follow the below-given measures;
- Use a smooth wi-fi connection,
- Update your Facebook dating app,
- Clear your Device’s cache data,
- Restart the dating app,
- And reinstall the dating app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn on notifications for Facebook dating?
Here’s how to turn on notifications for Facebook dating;
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile.
- Now select the ‘Menu’ and then ‘Newsfeed‘.
- Click on the notification icon to turn it on.
Why am I not getting Facebook dating app notifications?
Here’s why you are not getting Facebook dating notifications;
- You have turned off your dating notifications.
- Poor wi-fi.
- Outdated Facebook app.
- A minor bug that you can fix by restarting the Facebook app.
Does Facebook dating notify your friends?
Fortunately, Facebook doesn’t let your friends discover that you have a Facebook dating profile. Neither does Facebook post about your dating profile on the newsfeed. All information about dating profiles and dating messages are kept private.
Whenever you face the Facebook dating app notification not working issue, turn on your dating notifications from the settings. However, if it doesn’t work, update your dating app and restart it. Also, don’t forget to look for poor wi-fi.