Why does the Epson printer error 0x69 occur?
The error code 0x69 on Epson printer occurs if there is a problem with the PC or printer.
Following are the reasons behind the Epson printer error 0x69.
- Misconfiguration of the PC connected to your Epson printer.
- Motherboard failure.
- Printer circuit problems.
- Printing motor error.
- Printer’s ink system issue.
- Printer’s internal hardware issue.
- Loss of printer files.
- Registration denial issue on the Epson printer.
- Unable to find “%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640”
- The Bluetooth application can’t start due to a missing component.
Troubleshoot the 0x69 error on WF 3620, 3640, and 7610 printers by going through the following procedures given below.
How to fix Epson printer error 0x69?
The Epson error 0x69 can be resolved by restarting the printer or updating the Windows system.
Here are the steps to fix Epson error code 0x69:
1. Resolve the basic malfunctions
Before following the below-given complicated procedures, ensure that there are no papers jammed in the printer. Then install the latest updates for the drivers. Also, clean the nozzles and printhead of the Epson printer. You can also try Epson WF 3620, and 7610 troubleshooting by following what is given in the manual provided with the printer.
2. Resolve the Epson circuit issue
You can get rid of the error 0x69 by resolving the circuit issue related to your printer’s ink system. Resolve the circuit issue by the following steps;
- Firstly, turn on the printer and then turn it off after it starts boosting.
- Turn on your printer again after waiting for 15 minutes.
- If the printer still displays an error code 0x69, there must be a problem with the hardware.
To resolve the hardware issue, go to the next procedure and resolve the Epson error 0x69.
3. Update your Windows
The Epson printer error 0x69 can occur due to an older version of the Windows OS. You should have Windows 7 OS to use Epson printers. So, update the Microsoft Windows OS by the below-given steps;
- Begin by switching on your computer.
- Now, click on the ‘Start’ option on your computer, type ‘Windows update’ in the search bar, and hit enter.
- Click on the ‘Windows Update’ option to begin the updating process.
- After the Windows is updated successfully, restart the computer and sign in as an administrator.
- Again, click on the ‘Start’ option on your computer, click on ‘All Programs’ and go to ‘Accessories’
- Now go to ‘System Tools’ in the Accessories, and click on the ‘System Restore’
- Select the ‘Restore my computer for an earlier time’ option and press ‘Next’ on the dialogue box that appears on the computer’s screen.
- Complete the process by selecting the ‘Latest System Restore’
- Finish the process by clicking on the ‘Next about the Configuration Window’
- Lastly, restart the computer and print a sample document by using the Epson printer to see if the error code 0x69 is fixed or not.
In case the Epson error 0x69 is not resolved, you can always approach the Support team and get additional help from them. Or you can try troubleshooting by following the printer’s manual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Epson printer not responding?
Your Epson printer will not work if you use wrong or outdated driver. Update your printer driver manually, or you can also update the driver automatically with Driver Easy.
How do I fix my Epson WF 3620?
You can fix the Epson WF 3620 printer error by the below-given steps;
- Go to the Epson official website and download the 0x97 Fix Patch.
- Click on the ‘Scan’ button.
- Finally, click the ‘Repair’ button to repair your printer.
You can easily resolve the Epson printer error 0x69 by updating the Windows and restarting the printer and computer. Epson error code 0x69 occurs due to a circuit issue caused by a printing motor issue. We hope you were able to fix the error code 0x69 by following the procedures given in the article.