How to delete facebook dating on iPhone?
If your luck has not worked on a Facebook dating app, you can always try other dating apps like Tinder. However, if you met someone through FB dating, Congrats! You can now delete the dating account from iPhone and android devices. The steps for both devices are the same.
Here’s how to delete Facebook dating on iPhone;
- Open your Facebook app on your iPhone, android device, or any iOS device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines present on the right bottom of your screen.
- Next, go to the ‘dating‘ option and proceed to the ‘Settings‘ menu.
- Click on the ‘Account’ option and choose ‘Delete Profile.
- Now you have to choose the reason for deleting FB dating. Select the ‘Others’ option if the list doesn’t have your reason for removing FB dating. You are free to add your reason.
- Tap ‘Next’, and two options will appear; ‘Take a break’ and ‘Delete.’
- Confirm ‘Delete’ to forever delete your FB dating profile.
You can choose the ‘Take a break’ option instead of the ‘Delete’ option to hide the Facebook dating updates temporarily. This way, you can take your mind off dating for as long as possible without permanently deleting your dating profile.
How to delete Facebook dating on PC?
Here’s how to delete Facebook dating on a PC;
- Turn on your computer, secure a wi-fi connection, and open your browser.
- Open Facebook on the browser or type ‘www.facebook.com’ and log in with your email address and password.
- Now follow the above 2-6 steps given under the heading of ‘How to delete the Facebook Dating on iPhone?’
This is how you can remove Facebook dating profile without deleting your FB account used for entertainment.
How to remove Facebook dating shortcuts?
Here are the steps to remove the Facebook dating shortcut;
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘Dating’ option in the shortcut menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, choose the ‘Not Now’
- A pop-up screen will appear with the ‘Want to keep the dating shortcut?‘ question.
- Choose the ‘Remove’ option on the pop-up screen to successfully remove the Facebook dating shortcut.
Remember that deleting the Facebook dating shortcut doesn’t mean you have deleted your dating profile. To permanently delete your Facebook dating, follow the steps above in the article.
How to take a break from Facebook dating?
If you don’t want to delete your dating profile on Facebook but want to take a break from your dating life, you can always use the ‘Take a break feature.
The take a break feature doesn’t delete your profile. Instead, all the matches and chats will be saved, but they won’t be visible to you.
Here’s how to take a break from Facebook dating;
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or android phone.
- Go to the three-line menu at the bottom right and select the dating
- Now choose the ‘Settings’ menu and go to ‘Account’.
- Scroll down to select the ‘Take a break option and confirm it.
In the future, if you want to proceed with your dating life, you can turn off the ‘Take a break option to view all the potential matches and conversations.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I delete my Facebook dating account without login in?
Unfortunately, you can’t delete the Facebook dating account without Logging in. You must log in to your FB account to delete the dating profile.
How to get Facebook dating back after deleting it?
Here’s how to get the Facebook dating back after deleting it;
- Go to the Appstore.
- Reinstall the Facebook dating app.
- Link the existing dating profile to your Facebook profile.
The information lost after deleting the Facebook dating can’t be recovered. Moreover, you can only create a new Facebook dating profile after seven days of deleting your previous dating account.
Why can’t I delete Facebook dating?
Poor wi-fi connection and the outdated Facebook app can hinder the deleting process.
We hope you now know how to delete a dating profile on Facebook. You can also use the ‘take a break option to pause your dating life without deleting your Facebook profile forever.