How to connect PS4 controller wirelessly?
Connecting your controller is really not as difficult as most people make it out to be. It’s actually pretty simple! You just need a little bit of technical know-how and you’ll be good to go!
Here are the steps to connect PS4 controller without cord:
- When you open your PS4, you’ll be taken to the dashboard. Here, you will find the “Settings” section.
- Once you press “settings,” you’ll find a number of options there.
- Go to “Devices” and find the “Bluetooth Devices” section. All of this can be done through your media remote for your PS4.
- Once you’re in the “Bluetooth Devices” section, pick up the PS4 controller that you’re looking to connect to your console.
- Here, you’ll see the “Share” button on top of the left side of your controller, right above the arrow keys.
- Press this down while simultaneously holding the PS button for around five seconds.
- When you look at your screen, you’ll find that your controller will now be visible on the “Bluetooth Devices” section.
- Select your controller from the section.
- Congratulations! Your PS4 controller is now connected to your console. You can now enjoy an enhanced gaming experience.
Now that you can connect PS4 controller without cord, you can connect more than one controller and enjoy with more than one player. Give it a try, with these simple steps, there are no complications. You can connect your controllers and have a great game in no time!