Quick steps to connect your wireless printer to WIFI
Here’s how to connect the HP printer to Wi-Fi:
- Make sure to check that the Wi-Fi button on your Apple devices is turned on and connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Click on the wireless icon or open the Network settings.
- In printers with a touchscreen control panel, you must click on the setup menu.
- In printers that do not have a touchscreen control panel, you must click the wireless and control panel buttons.
- If the connection between your printer and network is established, you can quickly initiate the printing.
- If the connection is not established, then one must go ahead with the following steps:
- For touchscreen panel, open the setup > network > wireless menu > wireless setup wizard.
- You must carry out the instructions to connect your printer to the network.
- If your printer is without a touchscreen panel, You must simultaneously hold and press the wireless and cancel buttons. Now, wait for the light to flash on the power button and the wireless light to flash.
How to connect iPad to HP printer?
Here’s how to connect the iPad to your HP printer:
- To connect your printer to a wireless network, you should not connect the printer to any other PC using Bluetooth. It shouldn’t be connected to a router or ethernet cable either.
- For this reason, disconnect all cables and Bluetooth as well.
- Next, check the Wi-Fi status of your printer. If it is not connected to the same Wi-Fi, go to your printer wireless settings and select your Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open iPad settings. Now click on the settings icon and click Wi-Fi in the top left of your screen.
- Once the Ipad’s menu pops up, make sure that your iPad and printer are connected to the same wifi network.
- On your Ipad, go to the photo app and select the photo you wish to print.
- Click on the share icon.
- A pop-up menu will show up. Click on the print option. You may proceed to select the print options.
- On the menu, tap the printer. A list of printers will be displayed. Click on the printer’s name and then click Print on the top right of your screen to print.
Setting up HP printer to iPad using HP smart App.
Here’s how to set up the HP printer on iPad by using the HP Smart App:
- Before you can begin printing, you must first download HP smart App on your Apple iPad.
- Once you have installed the App, you must open the HP smart App on your Ipad.
- Add the device you will use to print by clicking on the plus sign.
- Click on the name of your printer.
- Choose the documents you wish to print or scan using the iPad.
- Make sure you set the printer settings, status, and supplies.
- Using these steps, you can easily set up the printer.
If there’s a difficulty setting up the printer or printing, be sure to contact tech to avail all services.
When purchasing a printer, the following things also need to be kept in mind:
- Be sure to check the image quality of your printer. The image quality depends on the resolution of the printer.
- Another thing to note is the color quality of the printer. This depends on the ink of your printer. The size of your printer and picture are also important factors to consider when purchasing a good printer.
- Other than the size, speed is an essential factor too.
- Looking for user-friendly specifications is a crucial feature.
- It would help if you chose a printer that works for computers, smartphones, and tablets.
We have given you a detailed tutorial on how to print from ipad to hp printer and then how to print using HP smart App. Other factors that help us choose the correct hardware and printer utilities have also been laid out. Make sure to leave feedback.