HP printers have been doing great work in the printing industry for alone time, owing to their excellent performance and facilities provided to the users. These printers have advanced in technology over time and contain unique features that attract professional printer users worldwide. Although these printers are high-tech, they are user-friendly, so users prefer HP printers over others.
No matter how much a device is user-friendly, there are certain times when a user might get stuck and cannot resolve an issue. HP Deskjet 3755 is a wireless printer that can easily connect to your wi-fi or another wireless device. This wireless connection makes it easier for you to print from any wireless-supporting device.
However, if you ever get in a situation where you cannot connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to wi-fi, you need not worry. This article will guide you to connect HP Deskjet 3755 printer to a wireless setup easily.
HP Deskjet 3755 wireless Connection Type
People who use printers professionally might have different ways to connect their HP Deskjet 3755 printer to a wireless connection/Wi-Fi. However, when it comes to common people who have little knowledge about printer setup, they have to choose one of the methods mentioned below.
- Connecting HP Deskjet 3755 printer to Wi-Fi with WPS pin.
- Connecting HP Deskjet 3755 printer to Wi-Fi with WPS button (without WPS pin.)
However, whatever method you want to opt for, please make sure that you follow the procedure appropriately to connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to wi-fi for Windows or Mac correctly.
HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup using WPS pin
- First and foremost, you have to make sure that you have successfully turned on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- There are two buttons present on your printer; the ‘cancel’ and ‘wireless’ buttons; please make sure that you press and hold both the buttons together.
- You will see the power light starts flashing on your printer, which shows that your printer is ready for the wireless connection.
- Next, you have to get the HP smart app installed on your Windows 10 PC.
- Your next job is to press the ‘wireless’ button once.
- Let the process of connection begin; please wait for a while.
- Next, you have to make sure that you press the ‘information’ and ‘wireless’ button together.
- You will see a ‘network configuration page’ coming out from the printer.
- The network configuration page from the printer contains the WPS pin that you can use for connecting your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to wi-fi for windows 10.
- Next, you have to insert the WPS pin on your Windows 10 PC and let your printer connect to the wi-fi.
- Please do not forget to enjoy all your printer’s features, and you have to install the latest HP printer drivers on your PC.
- You have to begin with turning on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Next, you have to press and hold the ‘cancel’ and ‘wireless’ buttons together, just like you would have done in the ‘WPS PIN’ method.
- You will notice your HP printer starts flashing the power light, confirming that your printer is ready for a wireless connection setup.
- Would you please install the HP smart app on your Windows 10 PC?
- Next, you have to press the ‘wireless’ button for a few seconds, around 5 seconds or less.
- Now you will see a blue light starts flashing, indicating your printer being ready for the connection.
- Next, you have to move to your wi-fi router and search for the WPS button in it. Some routers have got the button on the front, while some have it on the back.
- Once you find the WPS button, please make sure that you press it for a few seconds.
- You will see the WPS will start flashing blue or orange light on your wi-fi router.
- Would you please wait for a few minutes and let your printer connect to the wi-fi automatically?
- WPS pin for HP printer
- How to Disable HP Cartridge Protection
- How to Find My HP Printer WIFI Password
- How to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WIFI
HP Deskjet 3755 is a wireless printer that allows you to perform your printing activity from any wireless-capable device, be it a smartphone, Windows 10 PC or Mac computer. As mentioned earlier, it is a user-friendly printer on which performing tasks is effortless. However, in this article, we have tried our best to give you a step-by-step guide on how to connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to wi-fi quickly.
Hopefully, it will prove helpful!