Types of connection for HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
As mentioned earlier, due to unknown reasons, your windows 10 on PC might forget your wireless printer connection with it. However, we believe you would not want to let your printing work hamper owing to the disconnection between your printer and PC.
To connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer to wi-fi, you have two types of methods to perform, given below;
- Connecting HP Deskjet 2652 printer to wi-fi with WPS pin.
- Connecting HP Deskjet 2652 printer to wi-fi with WPS button.
Here’s how to connect the HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi via the WPS button:
- First and foremost, please ensure that you have turned on your printer successfully.
- Next, you have to press the ‘wireless button‘ present in your printer’s control panel.
- You will see a blue light flashing on your printer once you have pressed the wireless button.
- The flashing and unsteady blue light let you connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer to wi-fi without you having to enter the WPS pin.
- Now you have to move to your router device and search for the WPS button on it. Some routers have the WPS button on the front, while some have it on the back. Would you mind checking thoroughly?
- When you find the WPS button on the router, you have to press and hold it for a few seconds, around 5 seconds or less.
- You will see that your HP Deskjet 2652 printer now supports wireless connection with wi-fi without any WPS pin.
- If you see the wireless blue light becomes steady and stable on the printer, you have successfully connected your printer to the wi-fi, rest assured!
- However, to enjoy your printer’s features, you have to get the latest HP printer drivers installed on your PC.
HP Deskjet 2652 connect to Wi-Fi with WPS pin
Here’s how to connect the HP Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi via WPS pin:
- Before you begin with this method, please make sure that you know your router’s username, pass key, and IP address. Knowing these factors will make the performance of this method easier for you.
- Like always, you have to ensure that you have turned on the printer.
- Next, you have to press the ‘wireless button‘ on your printer’s control panel.
- In this method, you will again see the wireless blue light flashing and being unstable.
- Next, you have to open any browser on your PC and open your router’s IP address.
- A screen will come up asking you for the router’s username and password.
- Once you have typed in the required details, please click on ‘ok.’
- Next, you have to navigate to the wireless settings and open it on the router browser page.
- You will see an eight-digit WPS pin on the router browser page, which you have to copy and paste on the window that asks for the pin.
- Once you have entered the WPS pin, you will see your HP Deskjet 2652 printer starts working on wi-fi.
- As mentioned earlier, if the wireless blue light becomes stable, you have performed the connecting method flawlessly!
- What is a WPS pin
- How to Disable HP Cartridge Protection
- How to Find My HP Printer WIFI Password
- How to Connect HP Deskjet 3755 to WIFI
- How to fix HP printer in error state
HP Deskjet 2652 is a wireless printer that has helped users with their printing activities by facilitating them. In this article, we have tried our best to brief you on how to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer to wi-fi with or without a WPS pin, and we hope it will prove helpful!