For a long time, Canon printers have been doing great in the printing industry, be it home-based work or professional printing jobs; these printers have made printing activities relatively easier than before. Besides, users admire and prefer these printers mostly owing to their fantastic, unique, and high-tech features.
However, with time, we have got new to the newest Canon printers in the market. Understandably, it gets difficult when dealing with the latest high-tech printers, but you need not worry! We are always here at your service! So if you are looking for an article to guide you briefly on how to connect your Canon mg3022 printer to Wi-Fi, then you have surely arrived at the right place.
So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
How to Connect Canon mg3022 Printer to WIFI?
If you want to learn about connecting your Canon mg3200 printer to your Wi-Fi, you must know the process is quite simple and quick. All you need to do is to make sure that you follow the steps mentioned below correctly and sequentially to get your task done right away;
- First and foremost, begin with pressing and holding the wireless button on your printer until you see the flashing light on its control panel.
- Next, you have to keep tapping the wireless button after tapping the Color button on your printer until you see the light on the network.
- Once you see the light flashing on the network, please tap the Color key! This step lets you set up the wireless settings on your printer, which is now ready to function.
- Next, you need to have the software setup program on your PC. First, however, you need to visit the official website and download the software file. Once you have downloaded the software setup program file, please make sure that you get it installed on your PC and then run the program.
- If you do not wish to download and install the software setup program from the internet, you can use the CD-ROM that comes along with your printer as an alternative. Then, all you need to do is to insert the CD-ROM in the CD drive of your PC and have the Setup running on your screen.
- In continuation to the above CD-ROM setup process, you have to click on the ”start setup” option and choose the relevant area. Then, click on ”next.” To continue connecting your Canon mg3200 to Wi-Fi, you have to click on ”yes” to accept the End User License and Agreement.
- Next, you will see a ”connection method” window on your screen that shows your printer’s real model series number. Please make sure that you click on ”next” and then ”yes” on this part of the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Next, you have to look for the available Wi-Fi networks, make sure you connect your Canon mg3200 to the one that is yours, and do not forget to insert the passkey after selecting the router.
- Your canon mg3200 printer will connect to your Wi-Fi once you have clicked on ”next.” You will see the network link information on your screen where you have to click on ”next.”
- Next, you will see the ”network connection completed” on your screen; please make sure that you click on ”next.”
- Last but not least, you have to set your Canon mg3200 printer as a default printer.
- In the end, to complete the Canon mg3200 Pixma printer to Wi-Fi, please click on the ”exit” button.
- How to Connect Canon Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer to Wifi
- How to Connect Canon Mg2922 Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect Canon Mg2522 Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect iPad to Canon Printer Wirelessly
- How to Connect Canon Mg3620 Printer to WIFI
- How to Install Canon Printer on Mac
Although Canon printers are easy to operate, different setup procedures are also quite simple. Yet, some users might need help when trying to set up the wireless connection on their Canon mg3200 printer. Therefore, in this article, we have tried our best to guide you step-by-step on how to connect your Canon mg3200 printer with Wi-Fi. Hopefully, it will prove helpful!