Undoubtedly, Canon printers have held an important place in the printing industry ever since their launch, owing to their exceptional features. These printers have tried to maintain user’s trust in them and never disappointed. Moreover, the high-tech Canon printers have made printing activities easier so that people now usually opt for these printers, be it for home-based or professional work.
It is an era of advanced technology, and therefore Canon printers have introduced their wireless printers as well, and they are doing incredibly great for people. However, if you also own a wireless Canon printer like Canon mg 2922, you must know how to connect your printer to wi-fi. But, if you don’t, then you need not worry. In this article, we will tell you how you can connect your wireless Canon mg2922 printer to wi-fi on Windows and Mac quickly!
So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
Connect Canon Mg2922 Printer to WIFI? (Windows setup)
As mentioned earlier, Canon mg2922 is a wireless printer that has made printing more convenient than ever before. If you own a Canon mg2922, you can print anywhere as per your convenience, be it in the office or home, through your smartphone, laptop, or another device. Please make sure that you follow the steps as mentioned below correctly and sequentially to connect your printer to wi-fi on Windows;
- First and foremost, it is crucial to perform your initial printer setup correctly.
- Next, you need to turn on your Canon mg2922 printer to initiate the wireless setup for your Windows.
- You need to press and hold the ‘wireless’ button on your printer for a while. Would you please notice when the slight yellow colored light starts to flash on your printer, here you need to let go of the button?
- While the light is flashing on the printer, move to your wi-fi router and look for the WPS button. Would you please ensure that you press the button?
- When the flashing light on your printer becomes stable and steady, you should know that your printer is now supporting the wireless connection to your wi-fi router.
- When you buy the Canon mg2922 wireless printer, the installation setup CD comes with it that you need to insert into your PC.
- However, some people lose the installation setup CD, and if you have also lost it, you need not worry.
- Would you mind making sure that you move to the official website of Canon printers and download the printer drivers for your Canon mg2922?
- Besides, you can also get in touch with professional people who deal with Canon wireless printers to learn about connecting your Canon mg2922 to wi-fi.
- Once you have downloaded the drivers, please make sure that you follow the steps mentioned below correctly to install them on your PC.
- The printer drivers downloaded from the website; please open the file.
- A window will pop up on your screen where you will have to click on ‘next.’
- Next, you will see the connection method, where you will choose the connection method as ‘access point’ connection and tap ‘next.’
- A window will pop up on your screen with all the instructions for you to follow to get the drivers installed on your PC.
- Next, you have to adjust the printhead and click on the ‘execute’ button for the printhead alignment page.
- Last but not least, you have to click on ‘next’ on the setup page.
- In the end, you can test if your wireless Canon mg2922 printer is ready to print by running a printing test.
Connect Pixma Mg2922 to WIFI? (Mac setup)
- Would you mind making sure that you have correctly perform the initial setup of your printer?
- Next, you have to turn on the wi-fi router. So, again, please ensure that you keep holding the ‘wireless’ button on your printer until it starts flashing a light-yellow colored light.
- Next, you have to press the WPS button on the router, which should stabilize the printer’s flashing light, which would indicate the wireless connection of your printer to the wi-fi.
- To connect your Canon mg2922 printer to a wireless network, you have to get the printer drivers installed on your Mac.
- Once you have downloaded the printer drivers, please open the file and click on the ‘setup’ button.
- You will see a field on your screen where you have to insert your login password and then click on the ‘install helper’ button.
- Next, you have the printer connection method page on your screen to select the ‘wireless LAN connection.’
- Please do not forget to switch on your Canon mg2922 Pixma printer while the installation occurs.
- Next, you have to choose your Canon printer from the network list that appears.
- Once you have finished the installation process, please check if your printer is ready to work.
- How to Connect Canon Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect Canon Mg3022 Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer to Wifi
- How to Connect Canon Mg2522 Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect iPad to Canon Printer Wirelessly
- How to Connect Canon Mg3620 Printer to WIFI
- How to Install Canon Printer on Mac
Canon mg2922 Pixma printer is one of the best wireless printers launched by Canon manufacturers. Users have preferred these printers over any other owing to the ease of printing activities they have provided. In this article, we have tried our best to let you know how to perform the Canon mg2922 wireless setups on Windows and Mac, along with how you can connect your printer to wi-fi quickly.
Hopefully, it will prove helpful!