Canon printers have been doing a great job in the printing industry for a long time. As a result, the world recognizes these printers for their excellent performance and exceptional features. The Canon Pixma printers possess advanced technology, yet these devices are super user-friendly, which is one of the reasons why people opt for these printers.
Not all the people using Canon Pixma printers know that they can connect their printer to a wireless setup, especially people who are unprofessional when printing work. However, on the contrary, people who use printers professionally know quite well how to utilize the features and facilities provided by the manufacturers of printers.
This article will guide you on how to connect your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer to a wi-fi or wireless setup. It is a straightforward procedure that you can easily get by following a few steps sequentially. So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
How to connect canon Mg2522 printer to WIFI?
People who are professionals in the printing industry have a great knowledge of printing technology. Therefore, they might manage to connect their Canon pixma mg2522 printers to wi-fi differently; however, most people use two primary methods for this purpose.
Would you please make sure that you follow the steps mentioned below for each method properly to avoid any inconvenience?
1. Connecting Canon Pixma Mg2522 printer to Wi-Fi
- First and foremost, you have to ensure the connection of your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer to the main power outlet. In this case, you would need to have a USB cable.
- You have to connect one end of the cable with the printer and the other one into the power outlet.
- Next, you have to switch on the plug and turn on your printer.
- Your next move is about pressing the ‘wireless connect’ option.
- Touching the ‘wireless connect’ option would allow your printer to search for wireless networks available in the vicinity.
- Your screen will show up the list of available wireless networks, and you have to choose your network and insert the pass key to connect your printer to that particular network.
- If you have followed the steps mentioned above correctly, you will see that your printer will start working on a Wi-Fi connection. Rest assured!
2. Connecting Canon Mg2522 to PC via USB cable
- This method constitutes the connection of your printer with the PC, and for this purpose, you would need to begin with downloading and installing the correct printer drivers on your PC.
- If you have not got the printer drivers installed on your PC, you can either use the CD that usually comes along with you when you buy a printer or get these directly from the official webpage of your printer.
- Be it downloading the printer drivers through CD or webpage, you will always encounter a list of instructions to follow to install the drivers correctly.
- Once you have installed the printer drivers for your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer on your PC, you would need a USB cable to develop a connection between the printer and the PC.
- Would you please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the printer drivers before developing the connection between the printer and PC?
- Next, you have to plug one end of the USB cable into the printer and the other into the PC’s USB port.
- Your next job is to open the control panel on your PC and select ‘devices’ and then ‘printers.’
- You will see a list appearing on your screen containing different printers, and you have to choose the one you are currently using.
- Next, set your Canon Pixma mg2522 printer as a default printer. Would you mind waiting for a while to allow your printer to get connected to your PC?
- You can check if the printer has developed the association with PC or not by performing a print test.
- How to Connect Canon Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect Canon Mg3022 Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect Canon Ts3122 Printer to Wifi
- How to Connect Canon Mg2922 Printer to WIFI
- How to Connect iPad to Canon Printer Wirelessly
- How to Connect Canon Mg3620 Printer to WIFI
Undeniably, Canon Pixma printers are one of the easy and user-friendly printers that do not compromise on technology in any way. In this article, we have tried our best to brief you on two main methods regarding the Canon Pixma mg2522 wireless setup. We hope it will prove helpful!