Undoubtedly, PlayStation now is a digital bag pack of fun and enjoyment that contains nearly 700 games available for PS gamers. The subscription to PS now enables you to make the most of your PS console gaming. For instance, you can stream your favorite PS2, PS3 and PS4 games on your PS5 using PS now.
Speaking of PS now subscription, it is available in a monthly, three-month and yearly package. Gamers can opt as per their convenience. There is also a seven-day free trial available for PS now that gives gamers enough time to choose whether they want to subscribe for PS now or not. However, PS now is the sensation that wins the hearts of the gamers!
Besides, at some point, users may want to cancel their PS now subscription owing to hefty payments. If you are also wondering how to cancel your PS now subscription, this guide will assist you in the best way. Rest assured!
How to cancel PlayStation plus subscription?
Another fantastic subscription service is PS plus, which allows you to play multiplayer PS games online, two free games monthly and gives you plenty of discounts on different games.
PS plus is similar to PS now in monthly or yearly payments via your debit card. Besides, you can cancel the subscription anytime. If you have no clue how to turn off subscriptions, fear not; this guide will cover both how to cancel PS now and PS plus subscriptions.
We suggest you read this article thoroughly, making it easier for you to cancel PS now on PC, smartphone, PS3, PS4 etc.
How to cancel subscriptions on PS4?
As mentioned earlier, you are free to cancel your PS now subscription any time it has become unaffordable for you or if you are no more into PS console gaming. Besides, it would be best to cancel your PS now subscription 24 hours before the renewal date.
If you wish to cancel your PS now subscription on PS4, follow the steps given below;
- Firstly, do not forget to connect your PS4 to good broadband and PSN, else the process will not work.
- Then, start with scrolling up on the home screen and open Menu upon reaching on top of the screen.
- You will see ‘Settings,’ open it and then select ‘Account Management.’
- Your screen will show up another option for ‘Account Information.’ You have to click on it.
- Next, navigate to the ‘PlayStation Subscriptions’ by scrolling down on the screen and once you find it, select it.
- Another screen will show up where you will see the information regarding subscriptions and payments. If you have no idea how much time is left till you enjoy the subscription, check for the expiry date on the screen.
- Since you want to cancel your PS Now subscription, navigate to the ‘Turn Off Auto Renew’ option that you will quickly see at the bottom of your screen and click on it.
- A small bar will show up on your screen to ask for confirmation; if you are sure about cancelling your PS now on your PS4, select ‘Yes.’
- Next, another screen will show up for the final confirmation, where you will select ‘Yes’ again.
Following the steps mentioned above sequentially, you can cancel your PS now subscription in no time.
How to cancel PS now on PS3?
Cancelling PS now subscriptions on PS3 is as easy as it is on PS4. Long story cut short; it is no rocket science. If you have PS now on your PS3 and you want to turn off the subscription, all you need to do is to follow the steps as under;
- Firstly, turn on your PS3. On your home screen, scroll up to open the Menu and then navigate to the settings.
- Once you have opened the Settings, you will need to scroll down to find ‘Account Management’ to select it.
- After scrolling down a little, you will see ‘Account Information,’ select and open it.
- Next, you will need to navigate to the ‘Service List’ option so that you can all of your currently active subscriptions on PS3.
- Look for the subscription that you wish to cancel. For instance, right now, you want to cancel your PS now on PS3. Therefore, select PS now.
- When you select PS now, a screen will show up with all the details related to PS now subscription package that you have been using, its expiry date, etc.
- Lastly, you will need to select ‘Turn Off Auto-Renew’ to confirm the cancellation of your subscription to PS now on PS3.
How to turn off PSN auto renew on PC?
Whether it is about turning off the auto-renew of PS now or PS plus on PC, smartphones or PS consoles, the processes are more or less the same. You need to make sure that you follow the guide appropriately to succeed in your task.
If you want to turn off auto-renew on PC, please follow the given steps;
- Browse the official PS site and log in using your PS account.
- Look for the ‘Subscription menu item’ and select it after signing in to your account.
- Select ‘Continue.’
- With selecting ‘continue,’ a new screen will pop up on the screen containing your currently active subscriptions on PC and other related details, such as their expiry date, how much do you pay for these, etc.
- You will need to select whatever subscription you want to end. For example, if you wish to cancel PS now on PC, choose PS now.
- Then select the ‘Turn Off Auto-Renew’ to turn off the subscription.
- As usual, another small bar will pop up on your screen for confirmation, where you will have to opt for ‘Yes,’ given that you are sure about cancelling the subscription.
How to cancel PS now on the phone?
One convenient way to cancel PS now is to do it from your phone. If you have using the PS4 app on your Ios or Android, you can easily cancel the subscription using the app.
All you need to do is open the application on your phone, open the ‘PlayStation Store’ and then select ‘Profile.’ Next, you need to select ‘Purchase’ and then ‘History.’ Click on the games button. A new screen will appear where you will have to choose PS now and select ‘Cancel Automatic Renewal.’ Clicking on this option ends your PS now subscription on your phone within a few seconds.
How to refund PS plus?
Users often search for refunds after cancelling their PS plus subscriptions, which is understandable. Speaking of PS plus refund, the policy makes you suitable for the refund if you request it within 14 days of purchase, else the PlayStation Support will not entertain you. Besides, the amount of rebate depends on the amount of subscription you have used.
Outcomes of unsubscribing PS plus
Now that you have learned how to cancel PS now or PS plus subscriptions, you must know what could be the possible consequences you might need to face;
- Until your subscription expires, PS plus remains accessible to you.
- Games that you downloaded earlier monthly for free will not be accessible anymore.
- You cannot access your online storage game progress anymore.
- Games that you purchased earlier while the subscription was active will always be available for you.
Will I get my data back after renewing the subscription?
Your PS plus renewal date may pass, and you forget to renew the subscription. However, if you continue it later, you will get all your content and data back possessed by you previously on PS plus. Therefore, you need not worry about it.
- Can you hack a PS4
- How much can i sell my PS4 for
- How to use discord on PS4
- How to Jailbreak PS4
- How to join PlayStation party chat on PC
- Can you use PS3 controller on PS4
Certainly, PS now is one of the best subscription services that sprinkles advancements to your console gaming. However, if you want to cancel the subscription for some reason, you can do it. This article has tried covering the most relevant and valuable information regarding the cancellation of PS now and PS plus.
We hope it will prove helpful!