PS4 has a feature for you to appear online so all your gaming buddies can interact with you during a game. But, being an amazing feature, it can be annoying at the same time. So, by making yourself appear offline on PS4, you can avoid continuous PS4 messages when you don’t want them!
So, can you appear offline on PS4?
Yes, you can appear offline on PS4. All you need to do is go to the “profile”, click on the “Set Online status” box and select the “appear offline” option. Now you will appear offline on PS4!
We suggest you keep reading to get your hands on a detailed step-by-step guide about how to appear offline on PS4!
How to go invisible on PS4?
There are many reasons you would want to appear offline on PS4. One of the main reasons is that it allows you to keep your privacy. If you don’t know how to hide online status on PS4, then you’ve come to the right place.
Here are the steps to appear offline on PS4:
- Start by turning on your PS4 home screen. There, you’ll find your profile.
- Sign in to your profile so you can access it through your controller by pressing the PS button and turning on the Quick menu.
- Once you’ve entered your profile, you can head on to the “online status” box in the quick menu.
- When you highlight the box, you’ll find that you now have the option to either appear online or offline.
- You can select the “appear offline” option and immediately find that you now appear offline on PS4.
It’s just that simple! But there’s a catch – if you play a multiplayer game then know that others will be able to see when you change your online status but apart from that, you can follow these steps and play in peace.