Reasons For the Epson Error Code 0xFA
Here’s why the Epson error code 0xFA occurs;
- A hardware issue.
- Software issues.
- You have constantly used the Epson printer without a break.
- Corrupted registry.
- Outdated printer driver.
- Your PC has viruses.
- Stuck papers in your printer.
How to Fix the Epson Printer Error Code 0XFA?
Here are the steps to fix the Epson error code 0xFA;
1. Restart Your Printer
Following are the steps to restart your Epson printer;
- Firstly, press the ‘Power’ button on your printer.
- Your printer will switch off. Wait for 10-20 minutes. And then switch it on. (You can leave it switched off for more time)
- Now turn on your printer. If the error persists, follow the next step.
2. Fix the Hardware Problems
Follow these steps to fix hardware issues;
- Turn off your printer, and remove the printer’s plug from the main socket.
- Next, remove the cartridges of your printer.
- Now, look for any stuck papers, paper clips, or staples and remove them.
- Clean your cartridges with a dry cloth thoroughly.
- Install the clean cartridges and ensure the cartridges are seated back correctly.
- Plug in the printer’s plug in the main socket and turn on your printer.
- Try printing your document to see if the 0xFA error has been resolved or not.
If the error 0xFA persists, move on to the next step.
3. Reinstall or Update the Printer Driver
Here’s how to reinstall the printer driver;
- Press the ‘Start’ button and go to the ‘Devices and Printers’
- Next, select your printer driver and right-click on it to choose the ‘Remove device’
- Now, restart your printer and PC. Visit the official Epson printer website and download and install the latest printer driver.
Here’s how to update the printer driver;
- Choose the ‘Start’ button and select the ‘Devices and Printers’
- Select your printer and right-click on it.
- Now choose the ‘Properties’ option and go to the ‘Driver’
- Scroll down to choose the ‘Update driver’
- After the update has finished, reboot your system to resolve the Epson error 0xFA.
If the error persists, follow the next step.
4. Resolve the Registry issue
Here’s how to resolve the corrupter registry on Windows;
- Turn on your computer and go to the ‘Settings’
- Scroll down and select the ‘Update and Security’
- Now, choose the ‘Recovery’ tab, then hit the ‘Advanced start up’
- Next, select the ‘Restart Now’ option, and a ‘Choose an option’ screen will pop up.
- Hit the ‘Troubleshoot’ option and then go to the ‘Advance Options’
- Finally, select the ‘Automatic repair’ option, select an account, and sign in to repair your computer.
Your computer will restart multiple times during the repair process. Once the repairing process has been completed, check if the error 0xFA has been resolved. If not, move to the next step.
5. Resolve the Viruses on Your PC
Any virus on your PC can cause printing errors. Therefore, download an Anti-virus software to check if your PC has any viruses. The anti-virus software will also remove the viruses from your PC and protect your PC from future viruses.
You should also remove/uninstall incompatible apps from your PC as the incompatible apps can cause fragmented files that ultimately result into the Epson error code 0xFA.
6. Download the Epson Error 0XFA Repair Tool
You can quickly eliminate the error with the Epson Error 0xFA repair tool in no time.
- Download the repair tool on your PC.
- Now, scan your PC through the repair tool to fix all the errors.
- Once the scan has been completed, reboot your system and start printing.
If you still can’t fix the Epson error 0xFA, ask for help from the Epson Connect printer setup utility team and take advantage of the warranty. The experts on the team are skilled in resolving such errors.
If the team can’t resolve the error, Epson will replace your printer if you have the warranty.
There’s no need to spend hundreds on professional help to get rid of the error. You can quickly resolve the Epson printer Error code 0XFA through our detailed guide above.