Reasons For Why Facebook Dating Conversations Disappear
A lot of users complain of many bugs and problems with Facebook dating, and one of the common problems is Facebook dating conversations disappearing.
Here are the reasons for Facebook dating conversations disappeared issue;
- An outdated Facebook app
- A poor internet connection
- If you have blocked your notifications, it can cause your Facebook conversations to disappear.
- Sometimes the Facebook app is down. Therefore, your conversations disappear.
- If you delete the person you matched with, the conversation will disappear too.
- There is a possibility your match blocked you or unmatched you.
- You unknowingly unmatched the person.
One more reason is that you last talked to your match 18 days ago; therefore, the Facebook Dating conversation disappeared. Unfortunately, you can’t do anything about it.
How to solve the Facebook Dating Conversations Disappeared issue?
Here’s how to solve the Facebook dating conversations disappeared issue;
- If you are on your mobile data, shift to a stable internet connection.
- Restart your internet device and reconnect your mobile/computer to the internet.
- Update your Facebook application to the latest version from the play store/ App store.
- Delete and reinstall the Facebook app if your Facebook dating conversations still disappear.
- Clear the cache.
- Force close your Facebook app to resolve the issue.
- Unblock your Facebook dating notifications if you have blocked them from the settings.
- Refresh your Facebook dating app.
- Restart your mobile.
If you still can’t recover the disappeared conversations, it means your match has blocked you or deleted their profile.
However, you can discuss the ‘conversation disappearing’ issue with your new match and ask for their number. If you are lucky, you will get the number and can enjoy talking to them without using Facebook dating.
Remember, you can’t recover the disappeared conversations and matches if you delete your profile.
How to Get Facebook Dating?
You don’t need another app for it.
Here’s how to get Facebook dating on iPhone or Android;
- Download the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- If you don’t have the ID, then sign up.
- Once you have logged in, go to the three lines menu on the bottom right.
- Scroll down to see the heart with ‘Facebook Dating’ written next to it and click on it.
Ensure you are above 18 years old and live in a country where Facebook dating is available. Or else you won’t be able to access it.
How to Set Up Your Facebook Dating Profile?
Once you have clicked on the ‘Dating’ button, fill in your information, including your gender and your gender preference. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your dating profile.
And voila! You are ready to make some connections.
How to Make Connections on Facebook Dating?
Facebook dating will suggest some of your mutual friends and help you match with people who share similar hobbies. You can even search for your Instagram crush and add her as your secret crush.
Tap on the pics or like the profiles you are interested in, and you will be a click away from messaging your crush.
Do Facebook Dating conversations disappear?
Yes, they do! A poor internet connection and an outdated FB app can cause the ‘Facebook dating conversation disappeared’ issue.
How do I get my Facebook Dating messages back?
Force close your Facebook app and reopen it.
Here’s how to force close your Facebook app on your mobile;
- Go to your mobile’s setting
- Now, click on the ‘Apps’, ‘Applications’, or ‘Manage Apps’.
- Next, click on the ‘Hinge App’
- Finally select the ‘Force Quit’ option to resolve your issue.
You can also update your Facebook app and log in to your account to recover the lost messages.
We hope you resolved the ‘Facebook dating conversations disappeared’ issue. As Facebook dating is relatively new, so a lot of times, it glitches, causing your conversations to disappear.